For many years now Islamist Watch's senior research fellow David Rusin has maintained an archive of links and excerpts to stories relating to Islamism both at home and abroad. He usually adds 5-10 items each day and here are 41 of the most important picks from June that you won't want to miss:
1. Detroit News, June 1: Dershowitz joins genital mutilation case defense team
2. New York Post, June 2: Linda Sarsour's commencement speech sparks small protest
3. Forward, June 2: Progressive Jewish Group Gives Linda Sarsour $10K For Security
4. Telegraph, June 3: Anti-Semite and a Muslim Brotherhood supporter behind new UK mosque
5. The Hill, June 4: Trump warns after London attack: 'We must stop being politically correct'
6. Jerusalem Post, June 5: German study: Over 50% of Muslim refugees hold antisemitic views
8. Detroit News, June 5: Reports: Dearborn cleric radicalized London attacker
9. Washington Post, June 5: A Virginia imam said female genital mutilation prevents 'hypersexuality,' leading to calls for his dismissal
10. Evening Standard, June 6: The dangerous myth of a single 'Muslim community' fuels Islamic extremism
11. Investigative Project, June 6: Washington Post "Yeah, Buts" Female Genital Mutilation
12. Detroit News, June 7: Up to 100 girls cut in mutilation case, feds estimate
13. Detroit Free Press, June 7: YouTube: Videos of controversial Dearborn cleric don't violate our guidelines
14. The Age, June 8: Former imam guilty of marrying child bride to a 34-year-old at Noble Park mosque
15. Washington Post, June 9: Leading imam quits as debate over women's 'hypersexuality' boils over at major U.S. mosque
16. New York Times, June 10: Michigan Case Adds U.S. Dimension to Debate on Genital Mutilation
17. London Times, June 11: We must reclaim Islam from extremists, says Muslim Met commander
18. Gatestone Institute, June 11: Islamization of Europe: Erdogan's New Muslim Political Network
19. Investigative Project, June 12: Libyan Security Committee Calls U.S. Muslim Leader a Terrorist
20. Conservative Review, June 12: Linda Sarsour to keynote Chicago Islamic supremacist convention
22. Detroit News, June 13: Lawyer: Mosque paid for genital mutilation
23. The Tab, June 14: Durham University Islamic Society has been handing out booklets encouraging terrorism
24. Investigative Project, June 14: Former Obama DHS Adviser Tweets Support for Qatar
25. Detroit News, June 14: Mosque denies paying doctor in mutilation case
26. Breitbart, June 14: Ayaan Hirsi Ali to Congress: Political Islam 'Incompatible with the U.S. Constitution'
27. The Daily Caller, June 15: Why Is The Head Of CAIR Palling Around With Turkey's Ambassador?
28. The Irish Times, June 15: First marriage of Lebanese man with two wives recognised under Irish law
29. The Local, June 16: Where burqas are banned: Germany's first 'liberal mosque' to open in Berlin
30. Gatestone Institute, June 17: Female Genital Mutilation: Multiculturalism Gone Wild
31. Judith Bergman at Gatestone Institute, June 20: U.S. Trying to Criminalize Free Speech - Again
32. The Age, June 21: Ex-imam won't spend time in jail for marrying 14-year-old bride to older man
33. Detroit News, June 22: Genital mutilation scandal widens to include mothers
34. Farzana Hassan at The Toronto Sun, June 22: Muslim women need to challenge the patriarchy in their own faith
35. Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Asra Q. Nomani at The New York Times, June 22: They Brushed Off Kamala Harris. Then She Brushed Us Off.
36. Investigative Project, June 23: DHS Denies Grant to Islamic Radicalization Enabler MPAC
37. Mediaite, June 23: Maajid Nawaz Tells Bill Maher He's Suing Southern Poverty Law Center for Defamation
38. CNN, June 24: Victim of a hate crime? Now there's an app for that
39. Global News, June 25: On Eid, Montreal imam says Muslims need to do more to fight extremism
41. Investigative Project, June 28: Updated Suit Against San Diego Schools Highlights CAIR's Radical Ties
In addition, check out these four IW-authored articles and five IW blog posts:
1. David M. Swindle at The Daily Caller on June 7: How Sex Slavery Apologists Subverted America's Wealthiest Community Foundation
2. Sam Westrop at Dunya News on June 7: Are Interfaith Dialogues Being Exploited To Promote Islamist Bigotry In The West?
3. Sam Westrop at The Daily Caller on June 7: What do the British Elections Mean for Counter-Extremism Efforts?
4. Susan Ouellette at California Political Review on June 15: How CAIR Shaped San Diego's Public Schools
5. David M. Swindle at IW Blog on June 2: Hardline Salafist Yasir Qadhi Headlines Islamic Society of Boston's Ramadan Fundraiser
6. Oren Litwin at IW Blog on June 9: ISNA Shows Its Colors
7. David M. Swindle at IW Blog on June 14: Tariq Ramadan Defends Female Genital Mutilation: 'Part of Our Tradition' and an 'Internal Discussion' for Muslims Only
8. Charlie Hastings at IW Blog on June 19: Nouman Ali Khan & Friends
9. Sam Westrop at IW Blog on June 30: Senior Islamic Relief Official Praises Killing of Jews