For many years now Islamist Watch's senior research fellow David Rusin has maintained an archive of links and excerpts to stories relating to Islamism both at home and abroad. He usually adds 5-10 items each day and here are 16 of the most important picks from last month that you won't want to miss:
1. Reuters, February 1: Trump to focus counter-extremism program solely on Islam - sources
2. The Daily Wire, February 2: Implosion: 'Clock Boy' Lawsuit Against Shapiro Dismissed, Shapiro Awarded Attorneys' Fees
3. Abigail R. Esman at The Investigative Project on Terrorism, February 6: Raheel Raza Hopes To Be The Muslim Extremists Hate Most
4. Barbara Kay at The National Post, February 7: How long until my honest criticism of Islamism constitutes a speech crime in Canada?
5. The New York Times, February 7: White House Weighs Terrorist Designation for Muslim Brotherhood
6. WCMH-TV Columbus, February 8: Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel accuses CAIR of being a front for terrorism
7. Fox News, February 10: Muslim Author: I Feel Safer in the U.S. Than I Do in Any Muslim Country
8. Joe Kaufman at FrontPage Magazine, February 10: Hamas-Linked CAIR Holds Event with Hezbollah Imam
9. Heat Street, February 13: KKK Figure David Duke Endorses Democrat Keith Ellison For DNC Chair
10. The Federalist, February 14: Washington Post Whitewashes Hater Of Women, Gays, And Jews Because He's A Muslim Convert
11. Jordan Schachtel at Conservative Review, February 17: Does Trump's new pick for labor secretary have a cozy relationship with fringe Islamic groups?
12. Algemeiner, February 21: Texas Pre-School Teacher Removed From Classroom After Twitter Calls to 'Kill Some Jews' Come to Light
13. Joe Kaufman at FrontPage Magazine, February 21: Leader of Groups Linked to Hamas Featured at U of Miami Commencement Ceremony
14. Andrew Kugle at The Free Beacon, February 23: Here Are 9 Potentially Damaging Facts About Keith Ellison, a Frontrunner to Chair the DNC
15. Robert Spencer at FrontPage Magazine, February 23: The McMaster Pick: Score One for the Swamp?
16. Alan M. Dershowitz at Gatestone Institute, February 27: Ellison Was Defeated by His Own Actions Not by Any Smear
In addition, during February Islamist Watch also published four articles you should be sure and read in full too:
17. Oren Litwin at Breitbart News, February 9: Obama's 'Countering Violent Extremism' Program Funds Extremist MPAC
18. Oren Litwin at The Daily Caller, February 16: Keith Ellison's Questionable Ties
19. Sam Westrop at National Review, February 22: Countering Islamist Extremism the Right Way
20. Sam Westrop at The Daily Caller, February 23: Keith Ellison Risks Legitimizing Extremists