Donate to The Legal Project
The Legal Project, part of the Middle East Forum (MEF), relies on financial contributions to do its work protecting researchers and analysts who work on the topics of terrorism, terrorist funding, and radical Islam from predatory lawsuits designed to silence their exercise of free speech.
Three Ways to Contribute
||Credit Card Online. Fill in the form below and click the Submit button. This is a secure page, encrypted with 256 bit SSL.
||PayPal. Click this
button to use PayPal:
||Mail a Check. Print the form below and fill it out.
Enclose it with a check payable to the Middle East Forum:
1500 Walnut Street, Suite 1050, Philadelphia, PA 19102
You may specify "The Legal Project" in the Memo field.
The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998. For more information, view our IRS letter of determination
Feel free to e-mail us with any questions.
Contribute With a Credit Card Online :: Secure SSL Form
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Click the "Submit" button at bottom when you are done.
Geert Wilders Lauds Legal Project
"Last June, I was acquitted of all charges by an Amsterdam court. The Middle East Forum's Legal Project ... was always there to help, advise and assist ... The importance of the MEF's Legal Project in reclaiming free expression and political discourse ... cannot be overestimated."
— Geert Wilders, September 29, 2011
Read the full text of Wilders' statement
- CINDY LEE GARCIA, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. GOOGLE, INC., a Delaware Corporation; YOUTUBE, LLC, a California limited liability company, Defendants-Appellees, and NAKOULA BASSELEY NAKOULA, an individual, AKA Sam Bacile; MARK BASSELEY YOUSSEF; ABANOB BASSELEY
- Google Warns 'Muslims' Ruling Will Create Hollywood Chaos
- The Benghazi Cover-up (cont.)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ignores First Amendment, orders Google to remove "Innocence of Muslims" from YouTube Read
- YouTube Ordered to Remove Anti-Muslim Film