For many years now Islamist Watch's senior research fellow David Rusin has maintained an archive of links and excerpts to stories relating to Islamism both at home and abroad. He usually adds 5-10 items each day and here are 22 of the most important picks from July that you won't want to miss:
1. CNN, July 1: DHS shifts focus of funding to counter violent extremism
2. Washington Times, July 2: ADL no friend of CAIR
3. BBC News, July 5: Saudi Arabia has 'clear link' to UK extremism, report says
4. Free Beacon, July 6: Linda Sarsour: Resisting Trump Is a 'Form of Jihad'
5. Investigative Project, July 7: Paranoid Terrorist Apologism Dominates ISNA Convention in Chicago
6. Fox News, July 9: Muslim Author: Activist Who Called For 'Jihad' Against Trump Is Using 'Muslim Brotherhood Playbook'
7. Detroit News, July 11: New Michigan laws fight female genital mutilation
8. Investigative Project, July 11: Linda Sarsour's All-Star Team of Radical Theologians
9. American Spectator, July 12: Pro-LGBT Muslim Group Kicked Out of Muslim Conference Where Linda Sarsour Spoke
10. Investigative Project, July 13: U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal's CAIR Ally Posts al-Qaida Leader's Video
11. The Federalist, July 13: A Muslim Reformer Explains How To Fight Islamism
12. Investigative Project, July 14: Ousting Pro-Gay Muslim Group Exposes ISNA's Hypocrisy
13. CBC News, July 15: Black Muslims in Ottawa upset over lack of diversity at Muslim conference
14. Daily Caller, July 15: ICE Launches Program Targeting Female Genital Mutilation
15. CNS News, July 18: CAIR Celebrates Rejection of Amendment Requiring Gov't to Evaluate 'Violent or Unorthodox Islamic Religious Doctrine'
16. Investigative Project, July 19: Canadian Islamist Groups Lose Charity Status Over Potential Militant Financing
17. Toronto Sun, July 20: Left needs to start critiquing Islamism, not defending it
18. Dunya News, July 21: ICNA launches education related campaign in USA
19. Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser at Independent Journal Review, July 24: Sorry Linda Sarsour - It's Time To Get Real On Jihad
20. Investigative Project, July 26: CAIR Loses San Diego Schools Partnership
21. Free Beacon, July 28: Feds Spend Millions on Failed Program to Combat Extremism in America
22. Al-Arabiya, July 29: Muslim-American Deedra Abboud running for US Senate: 'People want change'
In addition, check out these four IW-authored articles and four posts from the IW Blog:
1. Sam Westrop at Gatestone Institute on July 3: Excuses Fail an Islamist "Charity"
2. Ahnaf Kalam at Daily Caller on July 19: Censoring Moderate Muslims
3. Sam Westrop at Gatestone Institute on July 26: Silicon Valley Censorship
4. Sam Westrop at Daily Caller on July 19: Muslim Activists Tell Silicon Valley: Stop Funding Hate
5. Oren Litwin at IW Blog on July 10: U.S. Trinidad Embassy Invites CAIR for a Visit
6. David M. Swindle at IW Blog on July 13: ICNA Supports Imprisoned Senior Al Qaeda Leader Muhammad Rahim
7. Sam Westrop at IW Blog on July 19: Karim Abuzaid and the letter they didn't want you to see
8. Oren Litwin at IW Blog on July 25: Violent Anti-Semitism at California Mosque