For many years now Islamist Watch's senior research fellow David Rusin has maintained an archive of links and excerpts to stories relating to Islamism both at home and abroad. He usually adds 5-10 items each day and here are 30 of the most important picks from August that you won't want to miss:
1. Gatestone Institute, August 1: Europe: The Censored Film They Do Not Want You to See
2. WGME, August 1: State Rep. says female genital mutilation is happening in Maine
3. New York Times, August 1: When Progressives Embrace Hate
4. Fox News, August 2: Lawsuit filed after judge orders participants in public meeting not to say 'Muslim' or 'Islam'
5. WGME, August 2: Female genital mutilation bill dead after Senate vote
6. PJ Media, August 2: Google Manipulates Search Results to Conceal Criticism of Islam and Jihad
7. Daily Caller, August 3: CAIR Offers Guide To America's Civil Rights For Muslims Visiting Repressive Foreign Hellhole
8. BBC News, August 4: Protests at Birmingham mosque over controversial cleric
9. Daily Mail, August 10: Muslim leader Keysar Trad wants Australian men to be allowed multiple wives
10. Shireen Qudosi at Gatestone Institute, August 10: Jew-Hating Imams Need to Be Removed
11. Jordan Schachtel at Conservative Review, August 10: Tillerson's State Department hosts CAIR, radical Islamic groups
12. Ayaan Hirsi Ali at The Wall Street Journal, August 10: On Radical Islam, Trump Has Lost His Focus
13. LBC Radio, August 14: Maajid Nawaz On Why Making Young Muslim Girls Wear Headscarves Is Child Abuse
14. Amber Athey at the Daily Caller, August 16: Women's March's Linda Sarsour 'Sending Love' To Her 'Jewish Siblings'
15. Edwin Mora at Breitbart, August 17: State Department Confirms It Welcomed Visit from Muslim Brotherhood-Linked Group
16. Associated Press, August 19: MGM to match employee donations to civil rights groups
17. London Times, August 18: Imams join forces in pursuit of a more progressive British Islam
18. Ryan Saavedra at the Daily Caller, August 19: Linda Sarsour's Terrorist Friend Stripped Of Citizenship, Permanently Banned From U.S.
19. PennLive, August 19: Muslim charity group provides school bags to needy children in Harrisburg
20. National Post, August 20: Federal appointee to race relations board under scrutiny for writings on Islam
21. Adam Kredo at the Free Beacon, August 21: Anti-Israel Leaders Hosted at State Dept. Seeking to Drive Wedge in U.S.-Israel Alliance
22. Farzana Hassan at the Toronto Sun, August 24: Western leftists need to stop supporting Islam's regressive elements
23. Eric Owens at the Daily Caller: Council on American-Islamic Relations Mentions Itself 9 Times In Plan To End 'White Supremacy'
24. Ayaan Hirsi Ali at The New York Times, August 24: Why Is the Southern Poverty Law Center Targeting Liberals?
25. Kerry Picket at the Daily Caller, August 24: Linda Sarsour Rails Against 'Right Wing Zionists' At Kaepernick NYC Rally
26. Pew Research Center, August 28: U.S. Muslims are religiously observant, but open to multiple interpretations of Islam
27. Adam Kredo at the Free Beacon, August 28: Congress Seeks to Cut U.S. Aid to Islamic Charity Tied to Terror
28. Motherboard, August 28: Pepe the Frog's Creator Gets Alt-Right Children's Book Pulled, Vows to 'Aggressively Enforce His Intellectual Property'
29. Daily Caller, August 30: Linda Sarsour Uses Hurricane Harvey To Solicit Donations For Labor Groups
30. JNS, August 30: Concerns arise over new ADL official's meetings with extremist US Muslim group
In addition, check out these 2 IW-authored articles and 3 IW blog blog posts:
1. Oren Litwin at the Daily Caller on August 10: Islamist Mosque a Regular Stopping Point for Virginia Politicians
2. Sam Westrop at National Review on August 24: Putting an End to Government Funding of Islamism
3. Oren Litwin at IW Blog on August 10: Deedra Abboud Should Condemn Extremists, Not Share a Stage with Them
4. Sam Westrop at IW Blog on August 11: Islamic Relief Chairman Seems to Hate Jews and Love Jihad
5. Adam Lomax at IW Blog on August 28: Prominent Iran-Linked Imam Detained on Child Pornography Suspicions