Excerpt:

US Homeland Security chief John Kelly on Saturday said a new presidential immigrant ban will be better prepared and implemented to ensure there is no repeat of the chaos caused by the first.

President Donald Trump said Thursday he would announce a new executive order on immigration next week after federal courts suspended his ban on the ground it targeted Muslims and was implemented without due care or preparation.

Kelly told the Munich Security Conference that the administration had been surprised by the ruling and would try to do better.


Read the complete original version of this item...