The Middle East Forum seeks a DC-based intern to assist with research and reporting on issues related to its Israel Victory Project.
Israel Victory Project
Peace is only achieved when one side wins and one side loses. Until then, conflict and suffering continue. While the Oslo Accords aimed to chart a new path, that path has resulted in utter failure. It is time for a new approach to resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and it begins with supporting efforts that encourage Israeli victory while pressuring the Palestinian side to accept defeat in its objective of destroying the Jewish state. For more details, click here.
In Washington, the Israel Victory engages in research, dissemination, and activism in the think-tank community, pro-Israel community and on Capitol Hill to educate those that seek to promote resolution to the long-standing conflict.
- Assist with research into organizations and individuals active on this topic.
- Gather, catalogue and manage a database of sources.
- Write, fact-check and proof-read articles.
- Attend meetings and take notes.
- Deal with other tasks as necessary.
- Interest in and knowledge of the Middle East
- Agreement with the outlook of the Middle East Forum
- Ability to present arguments in writing and in person
- Good research skills and knowledge of social media
- Ability to take initiative, meet deadlines, show attention to details, and work simultaneously on multiple projects
- A rudimentary knowledge of video capture and editing (useful, but is not absolutely necessary)
- Washington, DC, metro area
- Internships are unpaid.
Applicants should email a cover letter and resume to Thelma Prosser, MEF office manager, at email@example.com, with the subject line: "IVP Internship."